The United States of America is not only big in size but even bigger in personality – that’s why deciding where to go is an important decision. With an endless choice of cities, there is something for everyone. From National Parks dotted around the country to stunning beaches on the west coast. No matter what you are looking for you’ll find everything you need in the USA.
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝟭𝟬 𝗨𝗦𝗔 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀
1. Admire the 360-degree view of New York City from the top of the Empire State Building
2. Marvel at the natural beauty of the mighty Grand Canyon
3. Take to the skies for a helicopter flight down the famous Las Vegas Strip
4. Take a selfie with the four former Presidents at the Mount Rushmore National Memorial
5. Speaking of Presidents, catch a glimpse of the current one at the White House in Washington, DC
6. Cycle across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
7. Celebrate all things jazz in New Orleans
8. Drive the iconic Route 66 – Chicago to Santa Monica
9. Explore the wilderness at Yellowstone National Park – with geysers, canyons and rivers
10. Experience the magic of Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
With these being our top 10 USA experiences, there are so many others out there – after all the USA is enormous and has a multitude of cultures scattered across the country. We would love to hear which USA experiences are your stand-out moments, and if you have any tips for your fellow travellers. Share your USA experiences in the comments below and let us know which one tops your bucket list.